Dr. Han Bong Ko
Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney, Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Ing. (Univ.)
- 2002 University of Saarland, EEIGM Nancy, France, KAIST Korea: Dipl.-Ing. in Materials Technology
- Scholarship of the European Union and the Institute National Polytechnique de Lorraine
- 2005 Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat.) at the Technical University of Darmstadt and Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz
- 2004 to 2008 Samsung Electronics, Senior Engineer Process Development Next Generation Memory
- 2008 to 2011 Droege & Comp, Management Consultant
- 2011 to 2018 Working in renowned patent law firms in Europe
- 2014 Admission as German Patent Attorney and European Trademark and Design Attorney
- 2018 to 2020 Partner in one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms
- 2020 Founder and Managing Partner at BCKIP
Patent prosecution, opposition and appeal proceedings, and litigation in the fields of mechanics, semiconductor engineering, materials science and automotive engineering
German, Korean, English, French
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.