Dr. Robert G. Margue, LL.M.
German and European Patent Attorney, MSci, LL.M.
- 2002 King‘s College London: MSci Chemistry
- 2006 University of Bristol: PhD Chemistry
- 2006 to 2010 trained in major European patent law firm
- 2010 to 2021 working in a major European patent law firm in the United Kingdom and Germany (last position: partner)
- 2019 - Fernuniversität in Hagen: LL.M. European Intellectual Property Law
- Since 2022 working with BCKIP
Patent prosecution, opposition and appeal proceedings, utility model cancellation proceedings, nullity proceedings, patent litigation, Expert opinions on FTO, patentability of inventions, and validity and infringement of IP rights
General chemistry, chemical engineering, organic and inorganic chemistry, chemical synthesis, physical chemistry, electrochemistry, materials, chemical processing, lubricants, combustibles, pigments, toners, abrasives, alloys, metallurgy, refractories, ceramics, resins, implants, mechanical assemblies, kits.
English, German, French, Luxembourgish
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.