Dr. Martin Burda, LL.M.
German and European Patent Attorney, Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Biol., LL.M.
- 1991 to 1997 University Regensburg, Washington University in St. Louis, USA: Dipl.-Biol. in molecular biology
- Scholarship of the “Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes“
- 2002 Ph.D. (Dr. rer. nat.) at the Heinrich-Pette-Institute and the University Hamburg
- 2004 to 2021 Working in renowned patent law firms in Europe
- 2007 Admission as German and European Patent Attorney
- 2010 LL.M. in European Intellectual Property at the FernUniversität in Hagen
- Since 2021 working with BCKIP
Prosecution, opposition, and appeal proceedings, and litigation in the field of biotechnology, medical devices, pharmacy, biochemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry, and plastics technology
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.