Karin Simon (in cooperation)
Attorney-at-Law, Certified IP Lawyer
- 1998 to 2005 Studies in Law in Erlangen and Munich
- 2005 First State Examination in Law
- 2007 Second State Examination in Law
- 2008 Admission as Attorney at Law
- Since 2008: Working for the most renowned IP Law Firms in Europe
- 2013 Admission as Specialist Attorney for Intellectual Property Rights
- 2015 Start of independent practice
- 2017 to 2019 Lecturer for Intellectual Property at the Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft (HDBW)
- Since 2020 cooperation with BCKIP
- Since 2022 Founding Partner of the Law Firm SimonGraeser Intellectual Property Law
Prosecution and Court proceedings in trademark and design law as well as unfair competition law,Opposition and Appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office, the Federal Patent Court and the EUIPO, Advice in Trademark portfolio strategies, License agreements
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.