Jaehyuk Choi, LL.M.
European and Korean Patent Attorney, Representative before the UPC, LL.M., B. Sc.
- 2002 Seoul National University: B. Sc. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- 2002 Admission as Korean Patent Attorney
- 2003 to 2010 Korean patent attorney in one of the most renowned patent law firms in South Korea
- 2011 MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center): LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- 2011 to 2020 Professional experience in one of the biggest patent law firms in Europe
- 2015 Admission as European Patent Attorney
- 2020 Founder and Managing Partner at BCKIP
Patent prosecution, opposition and appeal proceedings as well as dispute matters concerning patents in the fields of home appliances, automotive engineering, medical devices, electronic equipments, and computer-implemented inventions
Korean, English, German, Japanese
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.