Dr. Ulrich M.E. Benedum
European and German Patent Attorney,
European Trademark Attorney, Dr. rer. nat., Dipl.-Chem.
- 1977 to 1983 University of Munich, Heidelberg in chemistry (diploma) and biochemistry
- 1984 PhD at the Max-Planck-Institute for Neurochemistry, scholarship from the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg
- 1989 Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat.) in molecular biology
- 1991 Admission as German Patent Attorney
- 1991-1992 Partner in a German patent law firm
- 1993 Admission as European Patent Attorney (EPO)
- 1993 to 2015 - Partner in Haseltine Lake LLP
- Since 2015 – independent firm NebensBenedum IP,
- Since 2023 in cooperation with BCKIP
Patent grant, opposition, appeal, and infringement proceedings in the fields of chemistry, clinical diagnostics; medical devices, pharmaceuticals; trademark law; drug and other marketing authorizations at the BfArM, EMA, FDA.
English, German, French
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our competent team is there to help you in word and deed.